Explore the Wide Range of Solutions
The Best Course Design for you crafted by professionals
Dear learners & partners,
Whatever can be repeated or can be predicted will be automated. Heavy dependence on technology in every aspect.
The workforce will be more on job on demand unlike full time jobs. Have to have the skills to lateral thinking/design thinking (what an AI enabled system cannot do).
EdInnov Framework will give you a innovative toolbox for lifelong learning journey. Join us for the future of jobs!
- Advisor @ EdInnov
7-STEP UPSKILLING FOR THE FUTURE OF JOBS
- Step 1 - Problem solving: Challenge
- Step 2 - Simplification: Simplify the solutions
- Step 3 - Initiative: Learn to learn
- Step 4 - Engineering: Systemize the workflow
- Step 5 - Critical thinking: Validate
- Step 6 - Productivity: Apply to real life
- Step 7 - Adaptability: Fill the gap
Step 1 - Problem solving: Challenge
- Challenge students by giving them a problem that is both authentic and interesting: There is no one project for every student. This means that a project has to be flexible enough for students to fit it to their own interests. It also means that teachers need to know about their students’ interests. Authenticity involves using real tools to tackle problems, which do not have their answers printed at the back of a book. Ideal problems involve defining some general parameters and tools, but leave the specific problem definition up to the student.
Step 2 - Simplification: Simplify the solutions
- Give students the basics but keep it short: You will need to give students some basic information and knowledge to get started on their projects. However, the amount of information that the class will need will be less than what you would expect.
Step 3 - Initiative: Learn to learn
- Encourage students to research independently: If the project design is clear and coherent, students will get the vast majority of the information they need from their own independent research. This research can draw from internet message programming language documentation, sample code, and so on.
Step 4 - Engineering: Systemize the workflow
Build complex skills in students: You can encourage students to use complex tools to complete their projects.
Step 5 - Critical thinking: Validate
- Check that students have understood the concepts: In a classroom focusing on highly individualized projects, teachers need to monitor what students are struggling with. Optimal learning occurs when students struggle with a problem that they are able to find the solution to. If they cross over into frustration or confusion, they are likely to give up. Teachers should keep a careful track of what students know and what they should learn in order to successfully complete their projects.
Step 6: Productivity: Apply to real life
- Ensure that students find innovative uses of everyday objects: Most people see only a single use for an object. This is called Functional Fixedness. Students can be taught to see beyond this .This will help students flex their creative muscles and think beyond the standard uses of everyday objects.
Step 7 - Adaptability: Fill the gap
- Confirm that students know what they still need to learn: In order to innovate and solve problems effectively, students need to understand not only what they already know and what they still need to learn. Teachers should build their projects so that students can list the things they understand about their project, as well as the things they need to understand better.
This framework is fostered by the consortium of international partners
Courses with NIIT Cloud Campus
Why EdInnov is different?
Learn with these award winning courses
Learners register to relevant program and respective scholarship.
Teaching staff will schedule demo session to match the interests
Relevant learners will take an entrance exam to qualify the technical skills
The best qualified learners will be invited to final interview for scholarships.
Our expert community
Each course you undertake are designed by these Experts
EdInnov creates a world-class learning experience for future professionals on unique platform with the international network of mentors.
Join us to empower the open innovation for education and for future of jobs.